Advanced Microstation V8 XM
This comprehensive course is designed for CAD users migrating from earlier versions of Microstation or other CAD systems and existing Microstation users who would like to improve the quality and efficiency of their CAD output.
Location and Dates
All Ecado Microstation courses are delivered in-house at clients' premises and we will do our best to fall in with dates that suit your delegates. A minimum of four delegates is usually required to make the training viable.
Ideally candidates should be familiar with an earlier version of Microstation or another CAD system.
Duration: 3 Days
Objectives and Benefits
- Comprehensive understanding of Microstation 2D tools and techniques.
- Successful migration of users from other CAD systems or earlier versions of Microstation.
- Introduction to Microstation system administration and management.
- Improve productivity, efficiency and standardisation of CAD output.
- Techniques for adhering to in-house or client CAD standards.