Pick only the training modules that your team needs.
No obligation Information Pack & Quotation for In-House Training.
Click here for more Information and Prices
New: Network Rail Intelligent Scheme Plans
ISP-Sketch and ISP-Scheme are part of Network Rail's STAMP (Signalling Tools and Methods Programme) toolset. External rail contractors will be able use the tools to:ISP-Scheme
- Build geographic layouts from data collected from train-borne survey equipment
- Instantly generate height profiles.
- View asset data and take measurements.
- Click on assets to view photographs.
- Change scales or extents and instantly regenerate layout.
- Transform geographic layout to straight line format.
- Import into PLANS software for further development.
- Perform cost, signal spacing and safety analysis.
- Build options and stage-works into a single sketch.
- Carry out TPWS calculations.
- Validate sketches against defined rules.
For updates on developments, roll-out dates, technical information, support and installation options, please Email us
Or for training information please follow this link.
"Superb Course."David Child, Network Rail, York
"Thanks so much. I really enjoyed the course."Fiona Ng, Network Rail, Birmingham
"A very well taught course with a good tutor who was always willing to help. Excellent."Peter Goodall, Network Rail, York
"It amazed me how the CAD package could be tailored to our particular needs."Geoff Brown, Signalling Projects Manager, Translink